Anthea Montessori House of Children
- First the prospective parents visit the school premises. They meet the founders, interact and discuss the Montessori Philosophy. It is very important for the parents to be aligned with the philosophy and pedagogy. Children learn better when the environment of learning at the school is aligned with that at home.
- The parents can request for the admission form for a fee. The form has to be filled and submitted in the school office, along with the fees.
The following documents are to be submitted:
- Birth certificate of the child
- Address proof
- Photographs of the child and the parents
Once the child starts attending school, the following supplies have to be sent with the child:
- Lunch box
- A container to be kept at school with a change of clothes, with the child's name printed on it
- A nap mat for quiet time (for extended day care programme)
Anthea Montessori is a preschool and a day care.Anthea Montessori devotes the morning to a Montessori curriculum, while the afternoon and evenings are devoted to day care. Anthea Montessori provides a day full of experiences that bring to life our vision "To help children become life-long learners, who respect themselves, others and their environment".Anthea Montessori is the brain child of Mrs. Chitra Raghunathan (Suchi) and Mrs. Anupama Rao (Anu). While Suchi and Anu come from diverse backgrounds, the only factor that binds them is their passionate belief in the Montessori Philosophy. Having seen the positive change in their own Montessori educated children, they have vowed to spread the philosophy. They truly believe what Dr. Montessori said: “Education is an aid to life”. The Montessori philosophy emphasizes that education should go far beyond the mere acquisition of knowledge. It should be a practical aid to life. It should be lifelong learning that changes the life of the individual.Both of them very strongly agree with the Montessori pedagogy. They have experienced it first hand while working with children from various backgrounds and with various temperaments. Suchi and Anu are more than convinced that the time has come to spread the positivity.
Children from our school will turn out to be -
Sensitive to others and the community
|Grades - Daycare,Kindergarten|
08:30 AM To 05:30 PM
Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday
Reviews and Ratings
No Reviews yet, Be the first to review this Listing !!!