Pearson School in Hyderabad - Kompally, established in 2012, is in collaboration with Pearson Schools, the fastest growing chain of Schools in Hyderabad, India. As a co-educational school, it offers classes from nursery upwards, providing blend of academic, sporting, cultural and artistic activities in a high quality environment. This school in Hyderabad is located amidst residential clusters, comprises a spacious building with modern facilities. This CBSE school in Hyderabad houses state-of-the-art classrooms, a laboratory and library, and audio-visual room and art studio, and a playground for sports and recreation. All of which contribute to giving our students a world-class education with lifelong benefits.Pearson is the world's leading learning company, having a strong presence in consumer publishing and business information. We also provide educational material, technology, and assessment tools to teachers and students of all ages. With over 40,000 employees, operating in nearly 80 countries, Pearson caters to learners of all ages: from preschool to high school, to professional certification. Our curriculum materials, multi-media learning tools, and testing programmes help educate more than 130 million students across the world. Pearson products are present in over 50,000 schools in the US and 10,000 primary schools in the UK.
The core curriculum ensures all students learn from resources, textbooks and practices prescribed to their age/grade by the Central Board of Secondary Education. This curriculum creates an infrastructure for traditional, School based education, where the core content to be mastered and the assessment modules to be applied, for each grade set by the board, is followed by the School.
- Lesson plans, based on detailed research materials for innovative and experiential learning experience.
- Well formulated activities and worksheets.
- Periodic assessments and one-on-one remedial sessions to strengthen understanding of the concepts.
- Earn certification from the CBSE board.
- Encourage children to explore and display their talents and skills.
- Earn certification in at least 2 skills prescribed by the Board.
- Gives graded feedback to children with respect to progress
- Board compliant
CONTINUOUS AND COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION (CCE)
Workshops conducted by the CBSE to empower teachers with:
- The scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
- Tools and techniques of evaluation in scholastic and co-scholastic domains
- Detailed guidelines for effective implementation of the scheme in Schools.
CTET (CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST)
Teachers are encouraged to take CTEC, in order to:
- Enhance the standard of teaching in class
- Reinforce the concepts of their subject matter
- Receive certification by the CBSE Board
Our core curriculum provides students with the knowledge required by the traditional Indian education system. However, we go a step further, using simple techniques to ensure a genuine engagement with taught subjects. Some of these include: innovative lesson plans based on well-researched material, engaging activities and worksheets, regular assessments, remedial tutorials when necessary and finally, formal certification.