Walk-in Time: Daily 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM (Monday through Saturday)
- Two passport size photographs of the student and 2 each for the parents.
- Bonafide Certificate in case of preprimary & Class I admission and Transfer certificate for Classes II to IX.
- Address proof and ID proof of parents.
- Admissions Counselor will explain the philosophy of the school and take a tour of the school. Meet the academic coordinator if the parent is interested to know more about academics.
- Assess the child and an interaction with the Principal to further answer parent’s questions if any.