‘Every Child is Unique’ – which means every child is different in terms of abilities, learning styles, interests, personality and overall behavior.The school is backed by a strong in-house research team led by senior educationists and academicians, rendering continuous support to the school to implement Innovative methodologies and create learning spaces to children in a happy environment.In a child-centric school, the focus is always on the child’s holistic development, which includes the academics, personality development & life skills.Child-friendly and competent teachers make a difference to learners. At UNICENT, Continuous Teacher Development happens as an on-going process through in-house Training and hand holding of teachers.
|Boards - CBSE|
|Grades - Kindergarten,Primary,Upper Primary,High School|
|08:30 AM To 03:30 PM|
|Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday|
Walk-in Time: Daily 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM (Monday through Saturday)
- Two passport size photographs of the student and 2 each for the parents.
- Bonafide Certificate in case of preprimary & Class I admission and Transfer certificate for Classes II to IX.
- Address proof and ID proof of parents.
- Admissions Counselor will explain the philosophy of the school and take a tour of the school. Meet the academic coordinator if the parent is interested to know more about academics.
- Assess the child and an interaction with the Principal to further answer parent’s questions if any.
|Lunch and Snacks|