- How to make your own Ravana effigy At Home!
- Win over the holiday - 14 ways to make Dussehra engaging for children
- Get Creative this Dussehra - 10 Ideas to make your own dolls for the Golu!
- Book Review - Poppy N' Pals - A Children's Comic
- 7 Lesser Known Places You Must Visit to Witness a Unique Dussehra Grandeur
It’s raining awesome events in Hyderabad! The past week was simply jam-packed with one great event after another.
1. Love Stroke made the rains more colourful by painting A Girl in the Rain.
2. The puppies had some real affectionate petting time at Happy Dogs Kennel.
3. It was a packed house at the Phonics Certification program for teachers and parents, leaving the participants asking for more.
4. One Day One Story – an initiative of Pratham Books where all volunteers are encouraged to read one story book. This year it was the Elephant Bird which was beautifully narrated by Vani Balaraman who made it a joyful time for all the kids who attended the session.
6. Kids enjoyed a puzzle making workshop and learnt to create their own puzzles!
7. The attendees of the Goodseeds Bazaar thouroughly enjoyed being ‘pottery artistes for a day’ while indulging in the pottery wheel activity!