- Explore your native tongues - Regional Language Books for Children
- 15 Children's Books that celebrate Diversity and Social Justice
- Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week With 20 Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Be Kind and Spread Kindness - Your Turn Now!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
Colorful and bright are the first words that come to mind when you think of a child’s birthday party.
In all my series of blog posts I have covered ideas that will help you make your own simple, creative decorations, supplies and party favors for your child’s next birthday to create an extravagant party without the cost.
This DIY paper plate snack bowl is easy to create and would be fun to customize with your favorite colors.
- Paper plate
- Sticky tape or stapler.
- Ribbon for decoration.
1.Take a paper plate and draw lines on it as shown.
2. Cut along the line only till 2 inches.cut on the opposite side of the plate in the same manner.
3. Fold the two opposite parts which we have cut.
4. Bring together the other two remaining parts close to each other so that they overlap with the cut and folded parts as shown .
5. Tape the overlapping parts or you can staple them .
6. Finish the bowl by decorating it with a ribbon .
7. You can keep all your party dry snacks into it.
I hope this DIY healthy paper plate snack bowl is as much of a hit with your kids as it was for me,at the next birthday party you throw!