- Lessons from the Chocolate Factory - With love from Willy Wonka
- Blast Off into Space with these 10 Space themed Books
- 7 Books to Introduce Nelson Mandela to Children
- The Most Important Life Lessons - Is Your Child Learning Them?
- Secrets to a perfect Family Photo Shoot! Top 3 Kids photographers share their expert tips
Finding meaningful ways to engage children in becoming aware of and exploring their emotions is an important step towards raising confident, happy kids. This special crafting activity will help kids learn about emotions or how to engage themselves mindfully! This is just perfect to start practicing mindfulness with your kids, as the kids are home too after the intense exam stress!
Read on for full instructions.
1 white cotton sock
A sheet of Black Felt
A small piece of Orange felt for nose
White or clear rubber bands- 3
Medium sized googly eyes – 2
- This is a good idea to recycle an old lonely sock whose pair has gone missing. Take it and fill it up with 1 cup rice.
Squeeze and shake it down until you have the shape you want for Olaf’s bottom.
- Make three parts – one for head and remaining two for body. Use those white or clear rubber bands to create the shape of Olaf as shown in the pictures.
- Cut the black felt for mouth, eyebrows,small three rounds for the buttons and stick them using fabric glue as shown in the picture.
- Cut Orange felt for the nose shape. Stick the nose and googly eyes.
- Your Olaf toy is ready – keep it on your desk, or play with it when your friends come over!
Like doing crafts? Do you have a craft idea? Share it with us in the comments below! We will feature it on our social media and website.