- Dasara in Hyderabad - Celebrate with happiness
- Book Review - Celebrate Dussehra and Durga Puja (Celebrate! Your Fun Festival Handbook Series)
- Durga Puja - Books and Activities for children
- Pink is for girls, and boys too! - A conversation with Ritu Vaishnav
- 5 Festive Tummy Delights Your Kids Shouldn’t Miss
Got any ideas to celebrate and enjoy the summer days?
It’s summer and for parents, that means – a long summer holiday from school with lots of time to do something new with your children. Have you got anything planned for the holidays – will you be seeing a movie or trying to read as many books as you can? Perhaps you’re going on a holiday or plan to do some DIY with the kids?
Whatever your ideas, post it on KidEngage and get a chance to win prizes worth Rs.10000!
Here is how the contest works:
- Share your “Cool” ideas to celebrate and enjoy the Hot Summer on the KidEngage Home Page. It can be any blog or article or a photo or a video – DIY, Fun places to go, recipes or books – anything that helps a parent and a child keep the boredom at bay during the long, hot summer days!
- Tag all entries with the hashtag #HotSummerCoolIdeas
- Share this post on your Social Media and ask your friends to like or comment on the post you made on the KidEngage Home Page. Please remember that the reactions should be on your post on www.kidengage.com. The likes on social media will not be counted.
A short video here will tell you how to add a post, and how to invite people to like and comment on it.
If you are on a desktop:
If you have the KidEngage app:
- Please remember that ONLY the reactions on your post on kidengage.com will be considered for the contest. The likes and comments on social media will not be counted.
- You can make any number of posts. There is no limit on the number of posts you can make – as long as you remember the rules specified above.
The post with the maximum likes and comments on the KidEngage Home Page will be the winners! A total of 3 prizes to be won!! Go on and start posting!