- 8 Reasons for children to engage with Puzzles - Toys and Learning Tools!
- #rightstart – Does a higher school fee mean a better quality education?
- What to look for in a school for the #rightstart of your child's education
- Celebrate Childhood! 15 ways to create happy memories for your children
- #rightstart - What is the right age for a child to start preschool? And why?
This Ganesh Chaturthi, bring out your creative side with ways to decorate pandals or even innovative ways and means to showcase Ganesha. These Ganesha’s are not only easy to do but are easy on the pocket and on the environment too! Here are 7 Ideas to make an upcycled Ganesha Art and Crafts.
7 Ideas to make an upcycled Ganesha Art and Crafts
Turn your newspapers into a beautiful Ganesha with this idea.
Jute / Rope
What a fabulous idea!
Complicated craft made so easy!
Transform coconuts into these lovely Ganeshas!
Knit your way to Ganesha’s heart!
Got more ideas? Let us know!