- The Heat is On - Top 10 Summer Foods to include in your diet!
- A Message, Gently Delivered - 4 Books that make you think
- Core values and Conscious Parenting! A blog by Niharika Dudhal
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
This Ganesh Chaturthi, bring out your creative side with ways to decorate pandals or even innovative ways and means to showcase Ganesha. These Ganesha’s are not only easy to do but are easy on the pocket and on the environment too! Here are 7 Ideas to make an upcycled Ganesha Art and Crafts.
7 Ideas to make an upcycled Ganesha Art and Crafts
Turn your newspapers into a beautiful Ganesha with this idea.
Jute / Rope
What a fabulous idea!
Complicated craft made so easy!
Transform coconuts into these lovely Ganeshas!
Knit your way to Ganesha’s heart!
Got more ideas? Let us know!