- The Heat is On - Top 10 Summer Foods to include in your diet!
- A Message, Gently Delivered - 4 Books that make you think
- Core values and Conscious Parenting! A blog by Niharika Dudhal
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
Nothing can beat that special thrill when children can make dandiya sticks at home and carry those to the community Raas Garba during Navaratri! But we all know how kids suddenly forget the dancing and start fighting – with the sticks!! Here are some ideas to make child-friendly Dandiya sticks!
4 DIY Ideas for a Child-Friendly Dandiya Stick
Newspaper Dandiya stick
Upcycle those newspapers into these lovely dandiya sticks! So easy!
Bamboo Skewers Dandiya Stick
What an ingenious idea!! Reach out to your kitchen shelves and get those skewers out!
Cloth-stuffed Dandiya Stick
Now even the babies can romp around with these Dandiya sticks!
Packing Foam Dandiya Sticks
Got any more ideas? Share it with us!