- KidEngage Writing Competition - 2017 - WINNING ENTRIES!
- Read, Stretch & Bend - 11 Yoga Books for Children
- Healthy body = healthy mind - Why practicing yoga daily is beneficial for kids
- Benefits of practicing Yoga and Meditation for Students - An interview with Yoga Expert Pooja Naredi
- An insight into the most powerful Yoga technique for holistic eye care!
Nothing can beat that special thrill when children can make dandiya sticks at home and carry those to the community Raas Garba during Navaratri! But we all know how kids suddenly forget the dancing and start fighting – with the sticks!! Here are some ideas to make child-friendly Dandiya sticks!
4 DIY Ideas for a Child-Friendly Dandiya Stick
Newspaper Dandiya stick
Upcycle those newspapers into these lovely dandiya sticks! So easy!
Bamboo Skewers Dandiya Stick
What an ingenious idea!! Reach out to your kitchen shelves and get those skewers out!
Cloth-stuffed Dandiya Stick
Now even the babies can romp around with these Dandiya sticks!
Packing Foam Dandiya Sticks
Got any more ideas? Share it with us!