- Book Review - Celebrate Dussehra and Durga Puja (Celebrate! Your Fun Festival Handbook Series)
- Durga Puja - Books and Activities for children
- Pink is for girls, and boys too! - A conversation with Ritu Vaishnav
- 5 Festive Tummy Delights Your Kids Shouldn’t Miss
- How to make your own Ravana effigy At Home!
Nothing can beat that special thrill when children can make dandiya sticks at home and carry those to the community Raas Garba during Navaratri! But we all know how kids suddenly forget the dancing and start fighting – with the sticks!! Here are some ideas to make child-friendly Dandiya sticks!
4 DIY Ideas for a Child-Friendly Dandiya Stick
Newspaper Dandiya stick
Upcycle those newspapers into these lovely dandiya sticks! So easy!
Bamboo Skewers Dandiya Stick
What an ingenious idea!! Reach out to your kitchen shelves and get those skewers out!
Cloth-stuffed Dandiya Stick
Now even the babies can romp around with these Dandiya sticks!
Packing Foam Dandiya Sticks
Got any more ideas? Share it with us!