- 3 easy DIY Ideas to celebrate Janmashtami with kids
- Bal Gopal Cradle - DIY this Krishna Janmashtami!
- 11 Books about Krishna for children this Janmashtami
- Learn How to Make Authentic 'Bellam Atukulu' and 'Aval Payasam' For Krishna Janmashtami
- Ways to involve your child in Krishna Janmashtami celebrations
– Download FREE printable and print it.
– Velcro dots
Cut out the colored pictures in square shapes.
Place all pictures face up. Now your kid can match the colored picture to its shadow.
As we did this activity we talked about the various Christmas themed objects- Santa cap, Christmas tree, Snowman, Candies, Snowflakes, Gingerbread Man, etc.
Let your child repeat all the words. Introduce him to new words during the activity.
1. The concept of shadows
2. Language Development
3. Hand and eye coordination
Download your file here:
For more Christmas themed activities, go here: www.thecraftingkids.com
1. Christmas Themed Sensory Activity
2. Christmas Themed Do-A-Dot Art Activity