- Get the greens in - How to Make a Kid-Friendly DIY Terrarium!
- Activities for Little Eco-Warriors - Make kids ecologically aware
- A-B-C guide to cooking for Little Chefs
- Children's Day - A Celebration of Childhood Without any Boundaries!
- Celebrate Childhood! 15 ways to create happy memories for your children
OM is the universal mantra!
All sounds emerge from and dissolve into OM. Chanting this during meditation is very powerful and beneficial for children as it has a very profound impact on the child’s brain development as follows:
- Concentration levels improve in children leading to a better focus towards their goals especially during exams.
- Higher performance levels in studies as the nervous system is activated with the powerful vibrations of this mantra.
- Works on the emotional level; controls anger, develops patience, compassion and tolerance levels are also increased.
- Hones the creative side of a child thereby enabling cognitive brain development.
- Inculcates the habit of mindful learning and mindful living at a very early age which is a sign of good health and a positive lifestyle in the long run.
There are innumerable benefits of devoting only 5 mins of your early morning time with kids to chant this UNIVERSAL mantra!
Do share your experiences of practicing yoga and meditation with your kids in the comments below.