- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kids! Lets Pause for perspective.Expert advice on mindfulness for kids by Mindfulness Teacher Aarathi Selvan
- Be Kind and Spread Kindness - Your Turn Now!
- The Extracurricular Variety - Add the spice in your child's routine!
Here is an easy way to keep the kids busy while preserving some of their favourite Summer memories? Kids can make this simple scrapbook project themselves and they can also complete it just in time before school starts as teachers start the first day back- to – school by asking what the kids did in their summer vacation. Bonus: you get to reminisce the wonderful times you spent together during summer holidays!
To make your own Summer scrapbook, you will need:
- A good assortment of photographs taken during summers
- A stamping set with different shapes and patterns
- Glitter pens
- Coloured paper
- Patterned paper
- Page Protectors
- A big folder
- Double sided tape
How to create the scrapbook
Select all pictures you need to paste in your scrapbook and cut them into the desired size.
2. Next, add the patterned paper to a background sheet of paper with a of double-sided tape, then arrange the photos on top as desired.
3.Let the kids to decorate their scrapbook spreads with markers or crayons to add a bit of a personal touch!
They will love doodling around their photos to draw frames or write down important points about the photos they wanted to remember.
4. Let them use stamps to decorate their scrapbooks too.
5. Carefully place each of their scrapbook sheets into page protectors.
6. For the scrapbook covers, make a simple label for them, print it on a sticker sheet, and cut them out. Then the kids can write their names on them, and stick them on the covers. Easy peasy!
This would be a great project for a rainy day, or anytime you need a boredom buster during the summer holidays.
Have fun creating more memories.
Also read :