A yummy sweet treat with coconut and cornflakes suspended in a chewy caramel-like base and topped with chocolate. Everyone will relish this chocolatey cake. Plus it is so easy to make!
What you need:
- 3 Five-Star Bars
- 75 g Butter or Margarine
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1 Cup Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes or Museli (broken into small bits)
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut (optional)
- 1 Large Plain Chocolate Bar
How to make it:
- Cut the FiveStar Chocolate Bars into small pieces.
- Melt the butter, honey and the above small pieces in a pan.
- Add the Rice Krispies or broken Corn Flakes and desiccated coconut in a bowl.
- Slowly pour the melted mixture from the pan into this bowl.
- Mix well.
- Grease a flat dish with butter and add this mixture on to it.
- Press it well. Make sure it is evenly spread.
- Let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the top of the pressed sweet treat. You can add the desiccated coconut on the top of this if you like too!
- Leave it to set for a few hours.
- Use cookie cutters to cut into any fancy shapes you want.
A treat that will please children (and adults too), this is definitely a delicious snack!