- We the children of India - Books about the Indian Constitution
- Jai Hind! Our favourite Indian Patriotic Songs
- 10 Books to kindle the Indian in you - Read them Now!
- Girl-O-Pedia – 21 Books That are A Collection of Mini-Bio’s of Inspirational Women
- Jai Hind! DIY hacks for hosting a Republic Day party for your kids!
Do you have a stack of newspapers that you want to upcycle and repurpose? Here is our compilation of awesome DIY projects that you can create with newspapers!
Build Newspaper Structures From CraftingAGreenWorld
Newspaper Bouquet From PopSugar
Newspaper Flowers from RedTartArt
Newspaper Basket From HowAboutOrange
Newspaper Photo Frames from SavedByLoveCreations
Newspaper Gift Bags From RedTartArt
Newspaper Envelopes From KanelStrand
Newspaper Art from StudioSeena’s Blog
Making paper by hand at home is a very simple process. It’s also a great way to use up your old receipts, scrap papers, and newspaper that you were about to throw in the recycling bin, and instead, create your own papers.
Paper maché is a technique where newspaper strips are dipped into a glue mixture and layered on top of an armature to create a basic sculpture.
DIY Paper Clay is different from papier mache in that you create a clay-like mass, instead of using papier mache paste and strips of paper. You can make this paper clay using shredded paper or newspapers. You can then use this clay in your crafts, like you’d use play dough.