- Explore your native tongues - Regional Language Books for Children
- 15 Children's Books that celebrate Diversity and Social Justice
- Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week With 20 Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Be Kind and Spread Kindness - Your Turn Now!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
Want to try some interesting new XMas trees for your home this season? Get the books down from your bookshelves to try these clever ideas we got from Pinterest. Go ahead and show off your books with some of these fabulous ways to use books as Christmas decorations!
Stack your books against the wall, add a star, some lights and your tree is ready!
These folded mini-trees can be made easily with old books!
Arrange your books from largest to smallest, stack up a short stump, open your books and get stacking! Quick and easy!
This lovely tree is made with tiny crumpled pages and a foam cone as a base!
How charming are these layered trees?
Did you enjoy this peek at lovely and easy DIY Christmas trees? Do you have more ideas? Share it in the comments.