It’s Random Acts of Kindness Day today. And, you know what to do…perform a few random acts of kindness.
Did You Know? An act of Kindness can:
- Decrease stress
- Boost Happiness
- Lower blood pressure
- Release feel-good chemicals (Serotonin and Oxytocin)
- Inspire more kindness!
Small Acts can have a big impact. Here are some ideas for you to do all this week, (and forever too). Some of these are acts you can do from your phone or computer – so easy to be kind right from where you are!
20 Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Text a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while and remind her that she’s awesome.
- Write a LinkedIn recommendation.
- Leave a kind comment for a friend.
- Share an uplifting or empowering song with a friend.
- Email a thank you to someone who’s made a difference in your life.
- Share or re-post a friend’s cause or business.
- Send a positive text message to five people.
- Post inspirational sticky notes around your neighborhood, office, school, etc.
- Donate to an animal shelter.
- Let someone go in front of you in the queue.
- Offer to babysit for free for parents who could use some time together.
- Put your phone away when you are with others.
- Leave a reusable grocery bag at the store with a kind note inside.
- Compliment someone on their smile
- Donate toys, books or clothes to someone in need.
- Gift a book to the local library
- Write a kind message on your mirror with a dry erase marker for yourself, your significant other or a family member.
- Practice self-kindness and spend half an hour doing something you love today.
- Give your house-help a day off
- Be Kind to Us: Review us on our Facebook Page or Google.
What random acts of kindness did you do today? Share it with us in the comments!