- Sparking a change - PARI Series books by Karadi Tales
- Epic Play - Epically Ramayana - The Great Indian Epic Memory Game
- Divine nine - Navadurga - The nine forms of the Goddess
- #OrigamiDay - 20 Super awesome paper folding ideas for kids
- Origami for children - Mani"fold" Benefits and Startup Guide to Origami
Photo by Jessica Flores on Unsplash
Halloween, today, is very commercialized with supermarkets filled with pumpkins, black and orange candies, cupcakes, costumes etc. Typical Halloween activities include dressing up in different costumes and attending costume competitions or parties, carving pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns, making spooky treats and kids trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. The modern Halloween celebration is just “fun”. How about using this occasion to create fun and imaginative foods?
Halloween recipes can include any dish that can be made to look repelling, spooky, creepy and fun. During this time many dishes are prepared using pumpkins. Here is a list of some western as well as some Indianized Halloween recipes.
6 Easy Halloween themed Recipes for Kids
These Banana Ghosts only require 3 ingredients and is the perfect quick treat recipe to make for kids this Halloween!
This hooting fellow will be the star of your spread of snacks for a kid’s party.
Make these easy cookies with just cookies and chocolate!
Try this chilling take on chips ‘n’ dips with bat-shaped tortilla crisps.
It is very easy to make, tastes super yummy and not creepy to look at! Healthy too!