- Explore your native tongues - Regional Language Books for Children
- 15 Children's Books that celebrate Diversity and Social Justice
- Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week With 20 Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Be Kind and Spread Kindness - Your Turn Now!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
It is a known fact that the first six years are building blocks of a child’s future. Research shows that the first five years are particularly important for the development of the child’s brain, and the first three years are the most critical in shaping the child’s brain architecture. They have a direct impact on how children develop learning skills as well as social and emotional abilities. We all know that the body releases harmful chemicals under stress. Stress has an adverse effect on…Read More