- We the children of India - Books about the Indian Constitution
- Jai Hind! Our favourite Indian Patriotic Songs
- 10 Books to kindle the Indian in you - Read them Now!
- Girl-O-Pedia – 21 Books That are A Collection of Mini-Bio’s of Inspirational Women
- Jai Hind! DIY hacks for hosting a Republic Day party for your kids!
Every time you stand in a cluster of moms, you will observe different personalities. You’ll see some who will use their smartphones to keep track of everything right from the test at school to playdates with other kids to fun stuff they are doing on the weekend. You might spot one who’s always worried if she is doing the right thing. One would want to spend the entire time chatting up with their kids’ friends’ mothers, and one would be too busy to even stop and say hello. We all have unique ways of going through the journey of motherhood, and most of the time, we don’t realise how exactly do we do it —read this article to identify what kind of moms do you see around you.Read More