- Book Review - Celebrate Dussehra and Durga Puja (Celebrate! Your Fun Festival Handbook Series)
- Durga Puja - Books and Activities for children
- Pink is for girls, and boys too! - A conversation with Ritu Vaishnav
- 5 Festive Tummy Delights Your Kids Shouldn’t Miss
- How to make your own Ravana effigy At Home!
Your child will be focusing on becoming an independent reader, writer, and communicator in 1st grade, as well as starting her first formal science and social studies learning. In addition to dealing with boundless energy levels and intense emotions, children preparing for 1st grade will face new responsibilities in school. Your child will learn to adjust to a longer school day, take more ownership of his homework, and learn to get around by himself.Read More