- Make it - Mango Seed Bird
- Math can be fun - 9 Ways to Spice Up Math Learning
- Make with love - 21 YouTube Art and Craft Channels to look up for Creative Inspiration
- Make parenting even more easy with the KidEngage Parent Club!
- No more old school - Get Kids Ready for Successful Online Schooling At Home
It is a known fact that the first six years are building blocks of a child’s future. Research shows that the first five years are particularly important for the development of the child’s brain, and the first three years are the most critical in shaping the child’s brain architecture. They have a direct impact on how children develop learning skills as well as social and emotional abilities. We all know that the body releases harmful chemicals under stress. Stress has an adverse effect on…Read More