- 3 easy DIY Ideas to celebrate Janmashtami with kids
- Bal Gopal Cradle - DIY this Krishna Janmashtami!
- 11 Books about Krishna for children this Janmashtami
- Learn How to Make Authentic 'Bellam Atukulu' and 'Aval Payasam' For Krishna Janmashtami
- Ways to involve your child in Krishna Janmashtami celebrations
There are only a few activities that come as naturally to kids as drawing or expressing themselves in various shapes or colors, from the time they develop their finger muscles enough to hold something. And it is not without its benefits. Research says that apart from developing a child’s fine motor skills, drawing or art also helps improve concentration and teaches creative problem solving. And the best part is that it’s fun – the process and the result.Read More