- The Heat is On - Top 10 Summer Foods to include in your diet!
- A Message, Gently Delivered - 4 Books that make you think
- Core values and Conscious Parenting! A blog by Niharika Dudhal
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
To understand the benefits of eco-tourism for kids and families we spoke to Shyam Penubolu who is
an avid trekker and a nature lover. He has done several high-altitude and low-altitude treks in the Himalayas, Sahayadris and the Western ghats since the age of 14. After almost two decades in the corporate world, Shyam decided to follow his heart and set up an adventure outfit, Outdoers, that enables city folks to tread the road less traveled and visit some of the most beautiful, unexplored places in the mountains.