- Summer Vacation time again! Start Planning!
- 16 TED Talks Every Parent Must Watch
- Pink is for girls, and boys too! - A conversation with Ritu Vaishnav
- KidEngage Reads : Pink and Blue by Ritu Vaishnav
- Empowering Adolescent Girls to change the world - An interview with Rachna Mehta, Trustee, Heal A Child Foundation
Children should not be sheltered from diversity and differences. They should not see differences as anything notable but rather just a lovely part of how the world is! We have curated a list of children’s books about celebrating differences, accepting others, being friendly to those who are different, and about respecting each other’s differences. These books highlight diverse characters and storylines to present different perspectives and an outlet for children and parents to discuss issues of diversity and tolerance.Read More