- We the children of India - Books about the Indian Constitution
- Jai Hind! Our favourite Indian Patriotic Songs
- 10 Books to kindle the Indian in you - Read them Now!
- Girl-O-Pedia – 21 Books That are A Collection of Mini-Bio’s of Inspirational Women
- Jai Hind! DIY hacks for hosting a Republic Day party for your kids!
International Day of the Girl Child is now held on 11 October each year and helps to promote girls’ rights, highlight gender inequality between girls and boys, and shine a light on the different forms of discrimination and abuse suffered by girls around the world. To help spread the word about this noble cause, Team KidEngage had a conversation with Rachna Mehta who is one of the Trustees of Heal a Child FoundationRead More