- Summer Vacation time again! Start Planning!
- 16 TED Talks Every Parent Must Watch
- Pink is for girls, and boys too! - A conversation with Ritu Vaishnav
- KidEngage Reads : Pink and Blue by Ritu Vaishnav
- Empowering Adolescent Girls to change the world - An interview with Rachna Mehta, Trustee, Heal A Child Foundation
International Day of the Girl Child is now held on 11 October each year and helps to promote girls’ rights, highlight gender inequality between girls and boys, and shine a light on the different forms of discrimination and abuse suffered by girls around the world. To help spread the word about this noble cause, Team KidEngage had a conversation with Rachna Mehta who is one of the Trustees of Heal a Child FoundationRead More