- 3 easy DIY Ideas to celebrate Janmashtami with kids
- Bal Gopal Cradle - DIY this Krishna Janmashtami!
- 11 Books about Krishna for children this Janmashtami
- Learn How to Make Authentic 'Bellam Atukulu' and 'Aval Payasam' For Krishna Janmashtami
- Ways to involve your child in Krishna Janmashtami celebrations
Kneading the dough is a great hands-on activity.
Kids like to get their hands messy. You will be surprised at their imagination while they roll the dough.
This activity works for us very well. Shaunak enjoys it. He digs in, cuts, folds and makes stories out of it. He has fun with it for good half to an hour. It is a great sensory activity, to help them feel the rough texture of the flour and show them how it turns into a soft dough after adding water.Read More