- Lessons from the Chocolate Factory - With love from Willy Wonka
- Blast Off into Space with these 10 Space themed Books
- 7 Books to Introduce Nelson Mandela to Children
- The Most Important Life Lessons - Is Your Child Learning Them?
- Secrets to a perfect Family Photo Shoot! Top 3 Kids photographers share their expert tips
Lifelong learning is defined as the “ongoing, voluntary, and self-motivated pursuit of knowledge for either personal or professional reasons”. This translates to our children, or even us, for that matter, being students for life. In order to ensure lifelong learning, we need to keep learning fun and exciting.Read More