- The Heat is On - Top 10 Summer Foods to include in your diet!
- A Message, Gently Delivered - 4 Books that make you think
- Core values and Conscious Parenting! A blog by Niharika Dudhal
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
Malala Yousafzai has been an inspiration for all! An activist for education, she started to speak out for girls’ rights at the age of 11, when the Taliban banned girls from going to school in the Swat Valley in Pakistan. Malala was shot by the Taliban when she was 15 for speaking out in favour of a girl’s right to an education. She survived this brutal attack and has emerged as a very powerful voice for social justice in the world. Education is the future and that one child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world – that’s her strong belief.Read More