- Book Review - Celebrate Dussehra and Durga Puja (Celebrate! Your Fun Festival Handbook Series)
- Durga Puja - Books and Activities for children
- Pink is for girls, and boys too! - A conversation with Ritu Vaishnav
- 5 Festive Tummy Delights Your Kids Shouldn’t Miss
- How to make your own Ravana effigy At Home!
A couple of years ago, when I started looking around at schools for my daughter, I was overwhelmed with the options. Should we look at a home daycare vs. a center? What kind of educational method was I looking for? What should the learning focus be on? I read about the Montessori method, the Reggio Emilia approach, Waldorf education, and more. Superficial research told me that Montessori was a popular choice. Not to be convinced…Read More