- The Heat is On - Top 10 Summer Foods to include in your diet!
- A Message, Gently Delivered - 4 Books that make you think
- Core values and Conscious Parenting! A blog by Niharika Dudhal
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
A couple of years ago, when I started looking around at schools for my daughter, I was overwhelmed with the options. Should we look at a home daycare vs. a center? What kind of educational method was I looking for? What should the learning focus be on? I read about the Montessori method, the Reggio Emilia approach, Waldorf education, and more. Superficial research told me that Montessori was a popular choice. Not to be convinced…Read More