- Summer Vacation time again! Start Planning!
- 16 TED Talks Every Parent Must Watch
- Pink is for girls, and boys too! - A conversation with Ritu Vaishnav
- KidEngage Reads : Pink and Blue by Ritu Vaishnav
- Empowering Adolescent Girls to change the world - An interview with Rachna Mehta, Trustee, Heal A Child Foundation
It has been long known that puzzles play a major role in a child’s learning and development. From early childhood right through to adulthood people of all ages can engage with puzzles. Puzzles challenge our thinking and exercise our minds. As much as being an important educational tool, they provide many skills and learning benefits and opportunities. They are also a great source of entertainment. What we may take for granted as a “toy” is…Read More