- 3 easy DIY Ideas to celebrate Janmashtami with kids
- Bal Gopal Cradle - DIY this Krishna Janmashtami!
- 11 Books about Krishna for children this Janmashtami
- Learn How to Make Authentic 'Bellam Atukulu' and 'Aval Payasam' For Krishna Janmashtami
- Ways to involve your child in Krishna Janmashtami celebrations
This week, I showed my son the “Fire Safety” sensory tray and explained to him what it was. I filled it with (tiny toy fire engines, pulses, paper ‘fire flame’ cutouts, themed toys, etc.) The first thing he said after I finished was, “Mommy, let me first get an ambulance, police car and rescue helicopters too.” In a second, he made me realise that it was ‘pretend play’ only for me, but for him it was a very ‘real’ one. A three year old helped me understand all about safety so easily!The themed sensory trays give great exposure to colors and textures.Read More