- The Heat is On - Top 10 Summer Foods to include in your diet!
- A Message, Gently Delivered - 4 Books that make you think
- Core values and Conscious Parenting! A blog by Niharika Dudhal
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
Toddlers love stories that have bright, clear and attractive pictures. And of course they love rhymes. Apart from the special bonding time, you’ll see that your little one knows his favorite parts in the book and is eager to turn the pages himself. The smart people who write for toddlers obviously believe that more is better. Why else would we have books that present readers with further adventures in the lives of already popular characters? There is a joyous sense of recognition when one encounters an old friend engaged in a new adventure and this is a sure fire way to keep toddlers engaged.Read More