- The Heat is On - Top 10 Summer Foods to include in your diet!
- A Message, Gently Delivered - 4 Books that make you think
- Core values and Conscious Parenting! A blog by Niharika Dudhal
- Top 9 Reasons why practicing Mindfulness is good for your child!
- Kindness Matters - 15 Books that inspire children to be kind
Staying indoors is more a compulsion in scorching sun than an option. And you definitely do not want your toddler bored or spending time in front of the screens. So, what do you do to keep your little munchkin engaged constructively? Here are a few simple, easy to make, inexpensive, yet exciting boredom hacks that your little one will love you for. And best part is, the kids are actually learning while it seems like a play.Read More