Welcome to the Unique and Wonderful Eco-System of Herba Valley, a 100 acre farm about 90 mins drive from Hyderabad. Surrounded by an 800 acres of reserve forest with rich Bio-Diversity and overlooking a natural lake. Unpolluted and amidst the natures perfect harmony with valleys as far as your eye can see and hillocks with wonderful views.
Our farm is a home to numerous Herbal species and about 10,000 trees, Peacocks, Wild Hare, Wild Cats, Deer, Porcupines, wild hogs who are tillers, Desi Cows, hundreds of bird species (our pest controllers) and Honey bee colonies (our Pollinators) which are numbered in hundreds. Our recycling friends the Termites and power tillers the "earth worms" which balance the eco system by enriching the soil and does the farming for us (No wonder they are the real farmers). Night is no different than the day with respect to the millions of insects living and working in sycn with nature.
Free from Pesticides or harmful chemicals, unpolluted by the City air, the City lights and the Hustle and Bustle, no creature is unhappy in our Forest/farm with an abundance of food for each organism with respect to their life cycle.
Feel the Aura of life and blissful silence in Herba Valley Eco Farms by camping wtih us in our Forest like farm. Detoxify your senses and body with the fresh smell of nature with 180 degrees unobstructed view of Sun & moon rise and set and bathe in the perfect star lit sky.
Cherish growing memories with your kids and take home sweet memories. Celebrate your kids birthdays in nature with us and gift your friends a plant which would be a lifetime memory.
We can boast that no other farm can match us in terms of Elevation and scenic beauty and quality of produce from our orchards in and around Hyderabad, you can find our organic produce in "Good Seeds Organic living" store and other major foodie stores as well. Come and find out for yourself.
- Arrive to the farm by 4 pm.
- Pitchup your tent anywhere you like.
- Access to Farm house bedrooms at night for the Kids and Women for a safe and secure environment.
- Meet new people and Get to know your fellow campers.
- Roam around the farm and accustom with the wild.
- CampFire and barbecue.
- organic dinner at 9 pm Preferably Vegeratarian.
- Postdinner activity with music or night adventure.
- Sleep by 11pm and wakeup by 6am with the peacocks and the birds chirps.
- hike around for 5km in the forest or visit a lake.
- Organic breakfast at 8am.
- Get your hands dirty with farm activity and lean about eating and living right.
- Adopt a Tree and get 10% of its annual produce for free with periodic updates and photos of your tree.
- Includes Saturday Dinner & Sunday Breakfast (Organic Vegetarian and Traditional).
- Individual Huge Coleman 12'x11' weatherproof 8 person tents for families of 4 to 6, and 4 person medium tents which are critters and bug proof.
- Tree climbing lessons for Kids.
- Feed our Desi Ongole and Gir Cows
- Wild Hiking Circuit of hills and valleys of about 5 kilometers.
- Visit to the forest and description of a few herbs that grow indegenously.
- Children play with soil that enrich their immunity.
- CampFire and Music.
- Lake visit bordering our farm.
- Learn how to farm and its self sutaining Bio-Diversity.
- Sessions on how to eat right.
- Secured camping site with Cc Cameras.
- Clean restrooms Western style.
- Play cricket or volley ball (your own sporting equipment).
- Mountain Biking Friendly.
- 24 hours UPS backup for the campsite.