- The Program is meant for kids (8-12years) to help them unravel the world around us in times of no or less travel.
- One country will be chosen for 1 program and they cover the country’s history, culture, scientific inventions, folklore, food, art, music, and lifestyle through relatable activities/stories. For eg – From the movie Harry Potter and the sorcerer’s stone, there are destinations in Scotland that they can relate to.
- Activities such as role-plays of scientists, film critic, video journalist, chef, musician, and many more.
- 7 weeks of regular high interactive sessions with a limited batch size of 12 to 15 children.
- Guided project in small teams of 2 to 3 children.
- Budgeting through virtual money and sustainable travel discussions.
- Opportunity to interact with locals through virtual platforms.
Time: 5 pm to 6 pm (IST)
Venue: Online Session on Zoom