The Early Childhood Association (ECA) is set up with the vision that all the preschools, balwadis, N.G.O's, children's activity classes, parents, student teachers, media houses, companies that deal with children's products, in short everyone connected to young children can all come together to advocate, discuss, learn and share, connect and bring about a change in the quality of care development and learning in early childhood in India.
With this vision in mind, ECA Telangana Chapter is pleased to bring to you a full-day conference, rich with speakers of eminence and an opportunity to learn from the mentors and peers alike. The theme of the conference is "Global Practices in Early Childhood Education", and will have the following line-up of sessions:
1. Keynote Address - Global Practices in ECE - Dr Swati Popat Vats
2. How a teacher can design STEM activities - Ms Lalitha Naidu
3. A panel discussion of eminent educationists - "Is it time to assess the assessment system in preschools?"
4. Navigating 21st century education - How do we prepare children for an unknown future? - Ms Anjum Babukhan
5. Making Learning effective by using multisensorial reusable teaching aids - Ms Sonal Andrews
6. An activity by ECA Telangana Committee
7. Character building through story telling - Ms Rubina Majid