This workshop gives you practical & effective methods of communication that will make your relationship with children of all ages less stressful & more rewarding.Explore what happens to children when feelings are denied and learn skills that help recognise and cope with their negative feelings.
Seven skills inviting children to engaging cooperation.
Alternatives to punishment
How to praise to raise morale and not demean your children.
Meet other parents and enjoy role-playing activities.
Become a member of an online platform to share your experiences and learn new techniques.
Free consultancy throughout the year
- Inspire kids to be self-directed & self-disciplined
- Learn how to raise empathetic and emotionally intelligent children and motivate them to respond to the wonders of learning.
- Help children to handle the everyday problems that interfere learning and learn the six-step creativity enhancement and commitment process.
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings like frustration, disappointment, anger, etc.
- How to express your anger without being hurtful
- Learn the seven skills to engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Set firm limits and still maintain your respect.
- Use alternatives to punishment
- Resolve family conflicts peacefully
Terms & Conditions
1. Internet Handling charges including Payment Gateway Charges, and Service Tax on the charges, may be levied for each transaction.
2. All ticket sales are final. There will be no refund or cancellation.
3. Please show a printout or SMS of the ticket at the ticket centre/entry point.