The primary aim to realize the vision by imparting integral education (spiritual, mental, moral, cultural and physical) to all our students admitted to the school. School building is spacious with well ventilated classrooms, modern technology which provides an ideal environment conducive to learningOur long hour daycare facility with atmost caring and hygienic is the best and convinient for all working parents as it is from morning 9 am to 7. 30 pm.
The school provides the following facilities to its students
- Educational Computer software
- Well equipped class rooms
- Spacious play area and class rooms
- Small class size
- Screening equipment to provide visual experience to the child and enhance the learning
- Two way transport facility
- Basic abacus free course for PP II children which will improve their memory power and concentration levels
- Regular practice on practice books
- Regular dance classes
- Music class
- Art & craft class
- Moral class
|Grades - Daycare,Kindergarten|
|Teacher Student Ratio - 1: 15|
08:45 AM To 07:30 PM
Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday
The School academic year begins in mid June and ends in April. It is divided into three distinct terms.
Playgroup 8:45 A.M. To 12 P.M.
Nursery 8:45 A.M. To 12 P.M.
PP I 8:45 A.M. To 1 P.M.
PP II 8:45 A.M. To 1 P.M.
- The best of educational instructions are imparted through selected curriculum with the best syllabus. The medium of instruction is English. Examinations/Tests are held term wise.
- Education being the all round development of the child we give as many opportunities as possible for every student to participate in variety of activities. Students are encouraged to participate in cultural activities like Singing, Dance, Role-plays etc., during the celebrations of National, Religious festivals at school. Children are taken on class excursions and educational tours with the permission of the parents.
- Registration and enrollment for all the classes commences from February. For each Academic year Admissions to Play group, Nursery and Pre-primary classes are decided after conduction of interviews for the children and their parents.
- Prospectus / Registration / Admission forms are available in the office. Duly filled form should be submitted with Municipality Birth Certificate and a transfer certificate of previous school if the child has studied in it. After the admission has been confirmed fees must be paid within the stipulated time.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission are not refundable even if the child does not attend the school.
Lunch and Snacks