Best Sellers - Books
- Young beginners tend to commit mistakes while writing. They are much confused with the alphabets when “A” becomes “V” and “b” is confused with “p”. Along with this, good handwriting is what both parents and chers look at.Thus, a complete series on “Cursive Writing” has been developed. This series will help children learn to write correctly and to improve their writing. Efforts have been made to incorporate colorful pages, engaging, fun filledact ivities and interesting exercises in the books.₹ 150.00
- Macaw Phonics Workbook is a series of carefully graded phonics-based early practice books that would help build phonemic awareness in children. The exercises have been designed to strengthen the phonics skills by focusing on letter sounds, vowel sounds, rhyming words and more. The book feature illustrations which provides essential tools for achieving reading fluency. These books are suitable for use at home as well as at school. This series is meant to encourage young beginners to read on their own as they practice and read new sounds.₹ 160.00
- This is an entertaining, interactive, activity book about how little Priya, living in a small village in Tamilnadu, spends her day. Cathy Spagnoli, the well-known storyteller, imbues the story with the sights and sounds of small-town Tamilnadu as she uses one sheet of newspaper to make all the objects described in the book, including two hills, a coconut tree and a string of jasmines. Children can make their own props/pictures for the story and paste them in the spaces provided on each page.₹ 115.00
- For Ju, old is gold. Her mother brings her hand-me-downs from the homes in which she works and Ju welcomes them like new friends. She especially loves the well-used textbooks and the treasures sometimes hidden among their pages: pressed flowers, poems, even a dead butterfly...Then one day Ju discovers a sealed envelope in the maths book. It has a stamp but no address. Ju’s Story is part of 'Different Tales', a project undertaken by Anveshi Research Centre for Women's Studies, Hyderabad, to present stories about life-worlds seldom reflected in children’s books. In the hands of a sensitive writer like Paul Zacharia, the story of a simple discovery that Ju makes becomes a moving experience. Asma Menon’s strong, painterly illustrations suggest a sense of empowerment.₹ 135.00
- Lord Rama, the seventh avatar of Lord Vishnu was born to reinstate dharma at a time when it was threatened. But the life of the heir to Ayodhya's throne was one of endurance. Banished to the forest by his own father, Lord Rama, his divinely beautiful wife Sita and faithful brother Lakshmana settle down in Panchavati. Life seems peaceful. But will it stay this way? Why does trouble follow them? How and when will Lord Rama encounter the demon king Ravana?
Best Sellers - Kits
Dum Dum! Chhan Chhan!! Rattle Tattle!!
Music entertains all of us, and what better than to get to make our own musical instruments. Get to read some lovely Indian stories about things around the house, and make your own band of musical instruments with our musical instrument making kit!₹ 400.00
- What happens when it rains, and you can't go out? You listen to stories! And then you make some awesome finger puppets to tell your own stories about animals who have to share a single umbrella as it starts raining...drip...drip...drip! If that's not enough, you get to play the game of Keep the Bird Flying with our fun game bird ball. This Tale O' Fun box contains: - The Red Umbrella, a Tulika book by Nandini Nayar, and illustrated by Soumya Menon. - Craft supplies to make five finger puppets of the animals in the story. - A bird ball to play the game 'Keep the Bird Flying' - A detailed instruction manual with pictures to explain in detail how to make your own finger puppets.
Appu and his friends have fun in the jungle, and you and your friends can have fun at home, as you read the nice stories, make your own animal masks for the role plays.
And then, you can play the very interesting game of Hyena Chase with your buddies. Whether it's a boring day at home, or something to keep you busy on a holiday, this box is a complete entertainment package.
We all know the Never Ending Stories of Arabian Nights, but they never fail to entertain us as many times as we hear or read them.
To add more fun to the whole thing, we give you a complete bundle of supplies to make your own paper people! Plus the traditional board game of Chausar - things that have been keeping people entertained for generations.₹ 300.00
Let your in-house crafter make Masterpieces out of this assortment of craft supplies box, just right for the age group of 9-13 years.
Your budding designer can make greeting cards, photo frames, jewellery, wall hangings and many more interesting things with all the brigh and colorful stuff. Makes for an ideal birthday gift too!₹ 349.00
Cuddle up with your little one and read to them the story of "Berenstain Bears -Pirates cove", play a "Game of Memory" with the super cute memory cards given and spend some quality time together!
Why should kids have all the fun!? We have a special treat for you too, in the kit there is a card and some cliparts, use it to create a cute scrapbook page by pasting your little ones picture on it and decorating it with the cliparts given!₹ 450.00
This Science O’ Fun box is a maker kit which follows STEM philosophy of education where Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics are integrated with one another.
This Science O’ Fun box gives you a direct hands-on exposure to basic electronics and robotics which results in adorable ROBOTS!₹ 400.00
This Science O’ Fun box introduces to different behavior of light when it interacts with different materials.
For example, what happens when the light passes through water, air or glass.
How one can explore the different properties of lens.
How varied number of reflections are created using multiple mirrors.
In short, this box lets you play with light using the different materials provided in the kit.₹ 300.00