This Science O' Fun box follows entirely a different level of hands-on approach and helps the child to learn about a vast number of electronic components and their usage in an electonic circuit.
Skills that can be developed using this Science O' Fun box are:
- Breadboarding skills
- Hands-on circuit interpretation
- Circuit Prototyping on a breadboard
- Circuit manipulation/modification
- Circuit debugging
The scientific aspects explored through this kit include:
- Different complexity of electronic connections
- Working of a transistor, diode, capacitor, resistor etc.
|Age Group||14+ years|
- Be the first to review this product